Simply tweet or Facebook a ForverScape Tarot Card image with #ForeverScapeApp.
Playing the game will help you easily collect new Tarot Card images, but it's not required.
You can also enter by searching hashtag #ForeverScapeApp and retweeting or reposting the cards, as long as you did not previously share the same design.
Beat levels in the Game to collect Tarot cards. Share a unique ForeverScape Tarot card on Twitter or Facebook (one that you haven't shared before) with hashtag #ForeverScapeApp, and that post will be entered to win prizes. You can share unique cards as many times as you want! You get Tarot Cards by beating missions in the Hidden Object game.
A New Winner Every 200th Share!
Every time there are about 200 new entries counted, a winner will be selected at random from the most recent 200 entries. Subject to full terms and conditions.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: ForeverScape whose registered office is at 6535 SE Rhone St, Portland, OR. 97206.
2. Employees of ForeverScape or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://foreverscape.com/contest
5. Closing date for entry is revolving.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as as follows:
Contestants must share the "ForeverScape Tarot Card" image to Twitter or Facebook containing the text "#ForeverScapeApp" to create an entry. The image must not a duplicate of one they have already shared. The 200 most recent posts which contain a unique card will be placed in a random selection group as an entry. Unique card is defined as a card that the particular contestant has not shared previously. The drawings will occuer whenever approxamately 200 new entries are counted. Prizes will be selected from ForeverScape merchandise which is available at the time of the drawing. Entries contents must be uqique to be qualified. Using automation or other non-human tools to post or generate entries is stricly prohibited. Deleted posts will not be considered an entry and will be disqualified.
If a post is selected and found to be a repeated post (not the first occurance) it will be discarded and a new selection will be made.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by ForeverScape.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook or Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by American law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Oregon, United States.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The previous winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by request.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.